top of page

🧊Spiritual Ice 🧊

Public·23 members
Seraphim Yefimov
Seraphim Yefimov

Dragons Crown

The adventurer arrives in Hydeland and gets involved with fights against surging monster attacks from ancient sites across the land, and a political coup attempted by the Prime Minister against the next heirs, siblings Vivian and Dean, following the disappearance of the king. The king killed himself to thwart a ritual by the malevolent Morneon religion to summon a powerful ancient dragon, sealed in the Illusionary Lands by the world's goddesses. Key to their plot is the Dragon's Crown, an artifact that was imbued with the power to control dragons. Following his ascension to the throne, Dean is sacrificed by Morneon, though the adventurer has already destroyed the existing magic to reach the Illusionary Lands. The adventurer finds nine talismans to enter the Illusionary Lands and slays the ancient dragon before it can break free. Vivian is made queen and inherits the now-powerless Dragon's Crown.

Dragons Crown

The goddesses, one of which was restored by the ancient dragon's defeat, then tasks the Adventurer with defeating two progressively stronger dragons which stole their power. Upon accomplishing these tasks, the restored goddesses declare the adventurer as the "Gate Guardian" for the Illusionary Lands, their name recorded in their mythology. Each character class also has a specific ending; the Sorceress briefly entertains the nobility before returning to an adventuring life, the Knight lives a long life full of adventure, the Elf returns to her homeland and is made Crown Regent for felling the dragon, the Dwarf leads his people into a new golden age, the Amazon is hailed by the people and recognised by a Hydeland noble family as their lost granddaughter, and the Wizard returns to undo a failed magic ritual he performed on his sister.

It begins with the story of the titular Dragon's Crown, the lost artifact rumored to give the possessor power over ancient dragons. When the king of Hydeland Kingdom fails to return from his search for the crown, you're employed to seek his whereabouts. This is all the setup you get, and after a few scripted story sequences, the story flattens out. The royal family of Hydeland faces typical medieval challenges, such as backstabbing and reconfiguration of power, and though it's their story that gets the ball rolling, their troubles don't rule over your free time for long.

My party traveler from New Cyre to the faded forest and stopped over night to rest at dragons crown. They wanted to know more Lore about it but all I could find on the wikia is that it is 10 monoliths on a barren mountain. I love the possibilities of what I can come up with here, have you ever used this location, and even if you havent what are some things youd make up for it?

With refined, painted artwork and 4K compatibility, exploring dungeons and battling dragons has never looked so spellbinding. The soundtrack of swords and sorcery has also been revamped and re-recorded by a live orchestra. These improvements and more are conjuring a new era of high-fantasy adventure!

I might reuse the curse of the playah if I feel like making another story that has a similar goal to this one which was have a character deal with people being heavily into them. for a summary for this. Naomi is an elven archer that is looking for clues about a personal goal that happens to get stuck in the situation of having to resolve each problem that appears in relation to the town and the rumored dragon's crown. what she never would've thought was that doing a favor for a witch and being cursed for it a week ago was going to take effect in her adventures and in town. the name of the main elf is the one that was given in character creation that I stuck with during my playthrough of the game 041b061a72

About

Hi Icey Loves! This is our public group where we can discuss...

Members

bottom of page