top of page

🧊Spiritual Ice 🧊

Public·24 members
Bulat Kondratyev
Bulat Kondratyev

World Trigger Episode 46 BEST

Fortunately for them, Kakyoin, who had summoned Hierophant Green before he was knocked out, is able to bring him into the dream world to fight against Death Thirteen. Mannish Boy attempts to use the dream world to his advantage and slice Hierophant Green in half, but Kakyoin manages to instead send his Stand into Death Thirteen's ear, forcing Mannish Boy to heal his wounds and accept defeat. The next morning, as everyone else forgets what happened in the dream, Kakyoin decides to spare Mannish Boy and leave him in a nearby town, making sure that he does not dare try anything again by mixing the child's feces into his food that Joseph later feeds him. As the group crosses the Red Sea, Joseph makes a detour towards an island to meet someone important.

World Trigger Episode 46

This episode also features a white-haired Kakyoin, you couldn't have missed that. Yuko Sato, the color coordinator, really wanted to include this effect. And I must say that this color schemes makes a good contrast with the black sky of the theme park.

"We are very interested in this technology because it opens the door to new propulsion systems that can be used in space and on Earth," said co-author David Jarvis, head of strategic and emerging technologies at ESA. "The shift away from fossil fuels for vehicle propulsion is a clear trend for the future. While not perfected and commercialized today, the use of low-cost metallic fuels, like iron powder, is a worthy alternative to petrol and diesel fuels. If we can demonstrate, for the first time, an iron-fueled engine with almost zero CO2 emissions, we believe this would then trigger even more innovation and cost reduction in the near future."

Noel Foy: 1:18Well, I am not responsible for the pandemic. Let me just put that out there, I certainly am seeing an increase in anxiety. I'm hearing from more students and parents about a little uptick. Certainly something like this would trigger more anxiety and I'm working with more teachers remotely doing some lessons in their classrooms to help their students manage their anxiety. So, I think it's a timely experience for folks to take a closer look at what kind of coping skills they have in their pocket. And if they don't, this is a great opportunity to develop some coping skills, not just for a pandemic, but for just how to manage anxiety-provoking moments in our lives. Anxiety pops up all the time. Something that is to be expected, it's normal from time to time. When we're worrying too much, then it's something that we want to really have some strategies for. So I think really helping kids develop into adults have some strategies that they can rely on in these times is really important.

Noel Foy: 7:31Well, that's interesting. It is targeted, it's geared towards kids. So I have used that book as young as preschool through adulthood. Although it's written as a children's book, I find it just an approachable way to tackle a topic that some people feel embarrassed about or insecure about. And through the character we can learn about the patterns of anxiety. We can learn what happens in our mind, in our bodies when we get anxious and we can start to see how we avoid things when we're anxious or we step away from challenges. So everybody has a bee's nest in the book. The character Max is afraid of bees and then decides he's never going to go outside and play again. And he's excessively worrying that every time he's going to go outside he's going to get stung . So when I'm working with older kids and with adults, we talk about, well, what's your bees nest ? What's your trigger? And we can learn from the character about the patterns and then we can learn the ABC strategy, relative to that person's trigger. So I have used it with all ages and the first time I used it with high school aged students, I thought I was going to be booed off the stage. And I was probably halfway through the reading and one student just yelled out randomly "relatable!" So, the stress response works the same for kids and adults. So I feel it's for anybody.

Richard Miles: 16:31That comment that you made earlier was what triggered me because one of the things that we decided from the beginning was we thought if we teach science to inventions, right? You're basically telling them the answer. At the beginning you're saying this is what this technology can produce, this thing that you have in your hand, whether it's an iPhone or it's anything really, you're telling them the relevance upfront of why the chemistry and the biology and the physics that went into developing that particular technology are important because it produces this whatever this is, and we seem to have found that for kids in particular who don't think that they're really interested in those subjects, they become interested if they understand the connection, as you said, the relevance to technologies that they use or experience or are affected by every day.

Noel Foy: 18:10Sure. So most of my work with athletes has been at the high school level and what coaches are noticing is that their athletes are having harder time paying attention. So attention is something that's coming up a lot. Lacking self-direction and self-awareness is coming up a lot and self-regulation issues is coming up as well. The coaches are feeling like they've taught the plays, but they're feeling frustrated that the students aren't executing them, so they're trying to figure out 'what am I doing wrong?'. We go through a lot of the things we've chatted about so far, but one of the things I try to teach them about is the brain. Again, how we can build these executive function skills cause a lot of those challenges that they're dealing with are related to executive function. When, let's say you're feeling very stressed, your executive function skills can be blocked, so it's like a virtual stop sign could be going up in the brain. Now is that coming from a place of fear? Is it coming from a place of anger? So if you have some athletes that are, let's say, not self-regulating, their executive functions could go offline, but we need those to be in place for them to execute the play because they're not going to really remember it. If those executive functions aren't online, they won't be able to execute. We do a lot of activities with self-regulation, self-awareness, teamwork, collaboration, all those things will be enhanced when kids executive function skills are online. But when the stress response is activated, those executive function skills will go offline, helping them understand what's happening there, and then they can hopefully interrupt their stress response. For example, we're seeing a lot of kids in chronic stress these days and the brain does not discern the difference between, let's say, a real or a perceived threat. So let's just say for an athlete, the perceived threat might be, I'm going to get yelled at by the coach, or I'm going to be taken out of the game if I make a mistake, right? So if that's the perceived threat, it could be enough to trigger that athlete's stress response to activate. So if that's happening, their body's feeling all sorts of physiological changes, which is going to get in their way, and then they're going to go to fight, flight, or freeze, then they're basically not going to be effective to execute the play. So I try to help them discern and really pay attention to your thought process. And you can interrupt that stress response cycle. If you start to notice those worried thoughts and you start to notice that your body starting to feel different. Those are two great warning signs for you to pay attention to. And then let's now implement one of the strategies, that we've been practicing to help you reset and get yourself back into a receptive state so you can execute the play.

Noel Foy: 31:03So I was a good student. I loved school. I will say that the healthy understanding of failure and I would put myself in situations that I knew I'd succeed in. So I wish I had a little bit more of understanding about mindset. I didn't have any strategies so, I was that kid that got anxious in science class. I was that child that just walking to science class activated my stress response. So I went in on high alert and instead of listening to the teacher and taking in the science, I was just thinking, 'Please don't call on me. I have no idea what you're talking about'. So that's what I remember about that class instead of the science. That class, I can say I lived that experience about the connection of emotion to learning. I was in a state of fear and it blocked my ability to learn in that class and the way it was taught at that time period. It was not relevant to me at all. I had no idea that I would ever use science. So, I am very grateful that a point came in my life, unfortunately through my son's concussion, I started to see the relevance of science and the applications just seem limitless for the classroom, for sports, for relationships, for the corporate world. There's just so many applications.

For the past 67 years, BP has published its Annual Statistical Review of World Energy, a consolidated data set that spans primary energy, countries, and regions. On a new episode of Columbia Energy Exchange, host Jason Bordoff sits down with Spencer Dale, who serves as Group Chief Economist at BP, to discuss the key themes and insights from the recently released 2018 report. Prior to joining BP in 2014, Spencer was with the Bank of England, where he was Chief Economist and a Member of the Monetary Policy Committee. 041b061a72

About

Hi Icey Loves! This is our public group where we can discuss...

Members

bottom of page